Group Support is Currently Available for the Following Topics:
- Moms of Young Children: Navigating the ins and outs of early parenthood such as finding community, navigating family boundaries, making decisions in times of COVID
- Group Support for people with invisible chronic illnesses: Those with chronic illnesses that can make any given day challenging, but to the outside world you still look pretty healthy and feel like there isn’t the same level of understanding as someone who physically appears sick
- Sandwich Generation Support: Those raising children, while caring for an aging or sick family member
- Family caregiver Support: Those caring for a loved with a progressing illness
- Group for those asymptomatic but at risk for a genetic illness
Groups will be run by Hope Heller & run for 90 Minutes weekly for 6 weeks with the option to extend
ADHD Dads Program
- Attention ADHD Dads (even if not formally diagnosed), those with executive function limitations, or any father wishing to improve their parenting, time management, work/life balance, self-care, and life satisfaction.
- A six week weekly group meeting will take place on Thursdays at 12 PM starting on June 2. Click here to register.
ADHD Dads groups will be run by Carey Heller. Click here for more information or complete the form below.