ADHD/Executive Functioning Boot Camp for Adults
Run by Carey Heller, Psy.D.
Dr. Heller’s Executive Functioning Bootcamp for Adults is intended to help develop or fine tune executive functioning skills (i.e., planning, organizing, task initiation) that are highly influential in navigating work, home, parenting, and other domains. These skills are especially helpful during the COVID-19 pandemic. The more comprehensive approach and/or follow up appointments are intended to further support the development, implementation, and maintenance of executive functioning skills from the initial boot camp session.
- Two Hour Original Boot Camp Session
- One Hour Mini Boot Camp Session
- Four Appointment Extended Boot Camp Session
- Six Appointment Extended Boot Camp Session
- Follow Up Appointments (45 minutes)
Executive functioning deficits can affect individuals in many ways including the following:
- Make it difficult to plan ahead
- Leads to poor time management skills
- Affects organization abilities
- Negatively impacts work performance
- Can cause symptoms related to anxiety, depression, and other issues
Examples of skills covered during Executive Functioning Bootcamp for Adults:
- Assistance planning out how to complete long-term work assignments
- Help prioritizing daily tasks
- Assistance using apps and other tools to become better organized
- Tips to reduce distractions
- Strategies for parenting related to remote learning, behavior, structure, and other items
- Help implementing structure into daily schedule to improve time management/organization
- Assistance to be more productive during the day
If you need additional assistance implementing these strategies following the boot camp, additional follow up sessions can be scheduled. For more information or to schedule a boot camp session, please contact The Heller Psychology Group or schedule directly here.